Registration and health forms for students, Booster membership forms for parents and the new 2019-2020 Choir Handbook available online here:
To Join Boosters please complete the Membership form on the Membership page
For questions, email [email protected]
- ONLINE SHOPPING WHILE HOME? When shopping online for yourself/your family at Amazon, please remember to visit https://smile.amazon.com/ and choose Vista Ridge High School Choir Booster Club as your organization, and Amazon will donate a portion of their profits from your purchase (at no cost to you) to our Choir Programs!
- We have a new Twitter page: https://twitter.com/VRChoir
- Parents/Boosters: To sign up for text messages on our Remind service, text @vrchb to 81010
REMIND TEXT MESSAGES
VRHS Choir uses Remind text messages as a way to quickly update you on upcoming events like concerts, special rehearsals, cancellations, etc.
How to sign up for Remind 101(use your smartphone):
Please sign up only for your choir not all the choirs.
- Concert Women (1st Period): Text @ridgewomen to 81010
- Sirens (2nd Period): Text @vrhssirens to 81010
- Ovation (3rd period): Text @ovationvr to 81010
- Acappella (5th period): Text @ridgeacap to 81010
- Chorale (7th period): Text @vrhschoir to 81010
- Men’s Choir (8th period): Text @ridgemen to 81010
- Be sure and visit our Facebook page;
CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2020!
Although this has been a year like no other, we remain PROUD of our RANGER FAMILY. Wishing you all the best on your upcoming path, and remember, ONCE A RANGER, ALWAYS A RANGER - VR Choir will be here for you always! SIYAHAMBA!
Please monitor the district's website COVID-19 webpage. for updates.
- THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND SUPPORT!
- Visit our Wonderful Donors listed on our SPONSOR page!
The Vista Ridge Choirs could not offer such great programs and equipment for our students if it wasn't for our generous Sponsors...
Please visit our Sponsor page and shop those local businesses that support the arts in our schools!
A message from our LISD Fine Arts Director:
One of the best things to happen in Texas public education is the requirement that every student in high school must complete a TEKS-based course in order to graduate, and that every student in middle school is required to complete a TEKS-based course. Arts Education is not a frill; rather, it is beneficial to every student and helps teachers reach students across a broad spectrum of learning styles.
For more information about the positive impact that Fine Arts education has on students, and to become more knowledgeable about legislative actions that could impact fine arts program in Texas, I invite you to join GoArts.org. By registering at the site, you can help educate our state’s decision makers about the importance of Fine Arts education.
There’s no charge for joining, and GoArts.org does not share email addresses with any other organization.
Peter J. Warshaw
Fine Arts Director